Saturday, July 14, 2012

Forbidden (Fallen Series Book 2) by Micalea Smeltzer

Book Description: Graduation is fast approaching and with it the threat of Selena looms closer and closer. But the question is leave? Or fight? Jonathon will do anything to keep Kylie safe even if that means entrusting their lives in their greatest enemy next to Selena, The Coven. Graduation has hardly ended when the Pulmers and The Coven are on the road with precious cargo in tow. Kylie is not at all pleased with this arrangement. Hiding in the woods in a tent from Selena doesn’t make much sense to her. Kylie knows that Selena is after a fight and if Selena wants a fight that’s what she’s going to get. Loyalties are tested, temptation is around every corner, and not everyone will make it out alive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Review: After i read Fallen (book One) i was so stoked, i saw that it was the first book so i decided to look up when the next book would be out. Just my luck the second book was already out, so i bought it on my kindle and immediately dug in. Let me tell you I COULD NOT put this book down. I was on the edge of my furry purple chair, chewing my fingernails in suspense. Whats Selena going to do next? In this book Selena does what ever she can to get to Kylie, even trying to make her fall in love with someone else. Poor Jonathon. Selena just wont stop, but neither will Jonathon. He will do what ever it takes to protect Kylie so will his family. But will it be enough? Will Kylie let everyone she loves sacrifice everything just to save her life? Loved ones die, hearts are broken, through so much emotional damage Kylie and the gang learn how to be happy again. The book Forbidden ending in a way that had me mad at the author until i read a little sneak peak at the third book. Thank you Micalea Smeltzer for writing a story that captivates the heart and soul of teenagers and book addicts like me. I will be forever waiting for the third book ;) I recommend this Awesome Blossom book to Book addicts like me

No comments:

Post a Comment