Friday, July 13, 2012

Inescapable (The Premonition #1) by Amy A. Bartol

Book Description: My name is Evie Claremont and this was to be the making of me--my freshman year of college. I had been hoping that once I had arrived on Crestwood's campus, the nightmare that I've been having would go away. It hasn't. I may be an inexperienced seventeen-year-old, but I'm grounded...sane. Since meeting sophomore Reed Wellington, however, nothing makes any sense. Whenever he is near, I feel an attraction to him--a magnetic kind of force pulling me towards him. I know what you're thinking...that sounds fairly awesome. Yeah, it would--if he liked me, but Reed acts as if I'm the worst thing that's ever happened to Crestwood...or him. But, get this, for some reason every time I turn around he's there, barging into my life. What is the secret he is keeping from me? I'm hoping that it is anything but what I expect: that he is not exactly normal...and neither am I. So maybe Crestwood won't be the making of me, but it could be the breaking of me. I have been left to wonder if the dark future my dream is foretelling is...inescapable. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Review: At first i didn't want to read this book because of all the reviews (it being a love triangle) I never liked love triangles but this ones different. In this one Evie actually knows who she wants. The plot was fantastic, the characters were amazing ( never knew that the bad guy was actually ####), the dialog was fun to read, and the writing style was awesome blossom. Loved reading about Evie and Reed. The other two books in the series are already out and i can not wait to read them. So Evie lives with her uncle because her mother is dead and she never knew her father. Shes going to college when she meets Reed and Russel. Reed is sexy and dark and secretive, so why is Evie so drawn to him? Russel is athletic, sexy and funny, and yet Evie is drawn to him as well. Evie and Reed face evils throughout this book that they either have to over come or their relationship is trashed. Is it worth it To let go of everything she's known to be with Reed? Evie is learning about herself and reed, also how Russel is tied into this story, which i have to say is very interesting. Should Evie be with Reed or Russel. I have no idea because the book ends before i figure out what the hell is going on. The way Amy Bartol ended the book was mind blowing. She has another fan on her hands, i will recommend this to any other Book Addict who loves all things dark and sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment